Mutual respect rules
These few lines contain the simple uses and “customs” for those who share the practice of naturism and some more general good habits. You may find it useful to read them even if you have been a naturist for a long time. If you are a neophyte it will be useful to understand how to do it in practice. Find information on access for single men, women and minors. You can also find the complete Regulation of the Villaggio del sole, which must be scrupulously followed in order to access and stay with us.
We strive to create an environment suitable for the practice of naturism and correctly “protected” situations for newbies who want to try the practice of naturism. We take care of the environment and of our activities, so that they take place in a good and pleasant atmosphere . We are committed to creating “protected” spaces, activities and situations suitable for children of all ages, so that they can experience naturism in a stimulating and natural way.
Being naked is a pleasure and is voluntary, (we cannot therefore call it a “mandatory” action) but, for this reason, we ask you, wherever the temperature allows it, to be naked anywhere and at any time, whatever the activity you are doing (sport , solarium, lunch, walks, etc.). Try to feel the “naturist spirit” and the “natural feeling” that being naked creates; this will bring you closer to the right meaning of what naturism is.
EXTRACT OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POINTS OF THE REGULATION
– Smoking. Smoking is forbidden, even outdoors. There are two smoking areas where you can smoke.
– Phone. When you are on the phone you have to move away from people and speak in a low tone of voice so as not to disturb the others.
– Voice. It is forbidden to cackle, scream, speak loudly in common areas and relaxation areas.
– Access for single men. The entry of single men is only permitted if accompanied by a woman.
– Women entrance. Women are allowed for the first time they come to the Villaggio del sole, both alone or in pairs, to wear monokini until they feel confident enough to be completely naked. From the second entrance onwards it is no longer possible to wear the monokini, except during periods, where you can wear it if you wish. This, if it is your first time, will allow you to gradually experience the feeling of being naked in a common space, outdoors and in nature. You thus have an opportunity to better understand how you feel and if you are comfortable.
– Infiltrate. Despite our measures to stem the entrance of people who pass themselves off as naturists but are not, we strongly advise you to give little credit to those who board you by chatting with the ultimate aim of damaging the activities of the village: advising you to go in another naturist structure on vacation or on the weekend, to go outside the village because there is this and there is other to do, not to take part to meditation activities, not to do massages, etc. etc. Knowing that there are people who register and attend in order to prevent the development of the Villaggio del sole, to damage it from the inside, giving pilots advice, with the effect of annoying the new arrivals so that they decide not to come back. They can be people who have just joined the association, but also people who have been attending it for many years; be careful because sometimes they are couples; tip: decline any invitation with kindness and exclude them and kindly report them to the management.
– Privacy: how to protect yourself? We strongly recommend you not to give your telephone number and / or e-mail address to people you meet within the Villaggio del sole and to other associates, as the fact of being associated does not automatically mean that these are people who respect others’ privacy. In particular, we advise women not to give their contact details to men. Becoming a customer of the “Villaggio del Sole” – Davide Quaranta personal services company – your Privacy is protected according to the national and European laws in force.
– Erotic attitudes. Warning! In the headquarters of the association, in the swimming pool, on the solarium lawn, in the bathrooms, in the patio, in the refreshment area, in the reception, in the parking lots, in the camping, in the disco and in any case in common areas, erotic attitudes are forbidden. Such as, for example, touching genitals, speaking out loudly about sex topics, so that people sitting at the tables, or close to each other are forced to listen, involving people in erotic activities. Those who are staying in the camping must respect the hours of silence, and in any case do not implement sexually behaviors that can disturb other campers, such as shouts, cackles, disturbing noises, etc. The directors in the office are responsible for checking compliance with this article. Any member or guest surprised to implement the above mentioned behavior will be called back once. In case of recidivism he will be expelled.
– Video footage and photographs. The use of smartphones with video and video equipment such as cameras in common places is forbidden.
– Garbage. It is strictly forbidden not to differentiate the garbage. It is mandatory to strictly separate waste and deposit it in the appropriate containers inside the Villaggio del Sole.
– Lunch break. From 13 to 14, every day, reception is closed for lunch break and entry is not possible. In case of need, agree by phone in advance.
– Soaps and deodorants. Especially for those who sleep in B&B and for those who receive massages we ask not to use perfumes or chemical deodorants (all industrial products on the market are) because they are annoying, disorientating, and have unnatural and often unlikely odors. Bare, washed skin with its natural smell is best. If you bring soaps or shampoos with you from home, bring them preferably of exclusively vegetable origin.
Uses and customs for naturist coexistence: some advice!
1. Doing sports with genitals moving freely can be strange at the beginning; we are certainly not used to it.But after a short time you will get used to it and it will be a natural thing. The only case in which protection is required is if you intend to jog for longer than 20 minutes. In this case, especially if you are a more gifted man than the average, it can become annoying. In all other sports where running is not so for such a long time there is no problem.
2. In case of penis erection. It is the pleasant expression of a healthy individual, do not fear it; at the same time do not show it off. When it happens in an inappropriate place or time, just wait for it to pass.
3. Don’t come too close and don’t stare at women you don’t know. A naturist place is not suitable to board or be intrusive with people you don’t know. Absolutely avoid harassing women and girls.
1. Do not wear the sarong as if it were a dress, otherwise you will take off a suit to wear another. If you are cold, a shirt or t-shirt is better. The parts to be protected are the chest, the back and the belly. Even briefs and swimsuits do not protect from the cold. Wearing a sarong is like being dressed, so it’s not about being naked.
2. If you have large breasts when jogging, volleyball or jump, wear ONLY a bra or bikini top; this will prevent your breasts from bothering you. After physical activity remember to remove it. Apart from jogging, and volleyball, there are no other sports that need breast support.
3. During your periods, if you can, use internal pads. They allow you to enjoy nudity even in those days. On a mental level you can have the impression that it is embarrassing. If you cannot use internal sanitary pads, wear underwear during your periods.
How to do it in practice
1. Respect other naturists. Wearing a dress or bikini among naturist people it is like appearing naked at a gala dinner: it embarrasses everyone.
2. In the evening, people usually get dressed if it’s cold, but total nudity is still allowed, especially if the temperature is mild. If it is warm enough, you can stay naked anywhere even at night.
3. To sit on chairs or in common places, you can use a normal-sized towel; dragging behind or covering yourself with a very big beach towel is obviously an excuse to get dressed.
1. PRIVACY. We strongly recommend you not to give your telephone number and / or e-mail address to people you meet inside the Villaggio del sole or to other associates, as the fact of being associated does not automatically mean these are people who respect others’ privacy. In particular, we advise women not to leave their contact details to men.
2. INFILTRATE. Despite our measures to stem the entrance of people who pass themselves off as naturists but are not, we strongly advise you to give little credit to those who board you by chatting with the ultimate aim of damaging the activities of the village: advising you to go in another naturist structure on vacation or on the weekend, to go outside the village because there is this and there is other to do, not to take part to meditation activities, not to do massages, etc. etc. Knowing that there are people who register and attend in order to prevent the development of the Villaggio del sole, to damage it from the inside, giving pilots advice, with the effect of annoying the new arrivals so that they decide not to come back. They can be people who have just joined the association, but also people who have been attending it for many years; be careful because sometimes they are couples; tip: decline any invitation with kindness and exclude them and kindly report them to the management.
3. NATURE. Respect nature: don’t break branches, don’t destroy plants, don’t pollute earth, air and water. Do not throw paper or waste on the ground, save water, do not collect fruit and vegetables in the vegetable gardens.
4. RESPECT. If you have children in the age of puberty or adolescence, on holiday with you or who you bring with you on Sunday, who have clearly told you that they do not want to get naked, we ask you not to stay in the Villaggio del sole. Teenagers and children must be naked like everyone else. Do not wear a sarong or a towel as if it were a skirt. If you are slightly cold wear a t-shirt, underpants are not necessary; neither sarong nor towel around the waist protect you from cold.
5. ACCESS for MEN and WOMEN. The access of single men is allowed only if accompanied by a woman. Only esidents, and people who collaborate in the Villaggio del sole can. For those who only come for a massage or wellness treatments, access-even if they are single-is always allowed. According to the Assonatura code of ethics, women are allowed, if they are beginners to gradually experience nudity and wear a dress or monokini, but just for the first day.
6. PHOTOGRAPHS. The use of videophones near other people is forbidden. In order to take photographs and film inside the ecovillage, to share photos on internet or to print them, you must have written authorization by the people you want to film.
7. CLEANING. Please leave the bathroom clean after use. Guests are expected to work together to keep the services, lawns, swimming pool and all places clean, as a civil behavior. You are invited to report abuse from other guests.
8. SILENCE. We ask you to respect a time of silence between midnight and 10.30 am, and between 2 and 3pm. Radios and musical instruments must be kept at a low volume in order not to disturb the others.
9. FIRE. Making fires is strictly forbidden due to fire danger, unless authorized by the property. Small and safe barbecues are permitted.
10. MEMBERS’ RESPONSIBILITY and GUESTS. Those who are staying are personally responsible for any fires, outbreaks, material damage coming from their behavior, from that of their minor children and from that of their dog or their animals, towards things or people, including themselves. In case of need, the property may decide on the immediate expulsion. Civil insurance is provided through Assonatura membership card, while accident insurance is not provided (see point 19).
11. SMOKERS. Smoking is allowed only in the two smoking areas. Outside or in your own tent / caravan / camper, smoking is forbidden.
12. WASTE. Guest must comply with the instructions for waste disposal according to the Municipal Regulations in force. Instructions can be found in the waste collection areas and on the bins.
13. LIGHTING. Avoid light pollution. Don’t use more light than you need.
14. ANIMALS. You can bring your dog but you must always keep it on a leash and collect its needs. Please report abuse to management.
15. DISEASES. Any infectious disease must be reported to the property immediately.
16. PARKING. The vehicle parking is not guarded. The property declines any responsibility for any theft or damage to cars.
17. SPORT. The use and practice of games, sports, activities of any kind is at your own risk.
18. LIABILITY of the PROPERTY. The property declines any responsibility in case of theft or damage to things or people.
19. INSURANCE. Accident and Civil Liability insurance is mandatory for all AssoNatura members. The non-member visitor must present a document certifying the aforementioned insurance coverage with another insurance company or alternatively is required to sign a disclaimer. In any case, in the absence of insurance, the guest is always liable for damages caused to third parties and to himself.
20. OPEN DAY. The Management can decide that for particular promotional events, entry to the site is allowed also to non-naturists in order to allow sharing and experiences even for those who are not yet naturist.
21. SWIMMING POOL. Before entering the swimming pool you need to take a shower with soap on your whole body, face and feet included, to remove all traces of sun cream, deodorants, sprays, sweat and earth. Children from 1 to 12 must be checked and cleaned by their parents.
22. GARBAGE. It is strictly forbidden to throw the garbage away without differentiating it. It is mandatory to strictly separate waste in the bins inside the Villaggio del sole.
23. LUNCH BREAK. From 1pm to 2pm, every day, reception is closed for lunch break and entry is not allowed. In case of need, agree by phone in advance.
24. SOAPS AND DEODORANTS. Especially for those who sleep in B&B and for those who make massages we ask not to use perfumes or chemical deodorants (all industrial products on the market are) because they are annoying, disorientating, and have unnatural and often unlikely odors. Bare, washed skin with its natural smell is best. If you bring soaps or shampoos from home, bring them preferably of exclusively vegetable origin.